Monday, September 25, 2006

Welcome to my blog! First, let me introduce myself. My name is Alphax (capitalization not required), and I suppose my claim to fame thus far is writing an erotic story called Presents back in 1994 that was well recieved.

Since my adolescence and maybe even before then, I've been sexually turned on by tight and shiny clothes be they satin, PVC, latex, nylon. I've dabbled in being a crossdresser, in corsets, in bridal gowns.

Most recently I've been obsessed by chastity belts. Yes, I guard that wikipedia entry like a hawk!

That brings me to why I've started blogging after lurking for so many years:

I'm building a fiberglass chastity belt based on the defunct Reinholds company's design.

I've spent a lot of time and mental energy coming up with design, materials, and a process for putting everything together and it's been lonely...

So here I am. Throwing it out there and seeing if it sticks.


Hopefully, I'll be able to post updates weekly.

Hope to hear from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home