Thursday, September 28, 2006

I've spent about an hour synchronizing my collection of Insex videos. When I first ran across them, they struck me as being harsh, but the more I watch them, the more I'm convinced that PD was a good dom. Well most of the time anyway. A few times, I got the impression that he went beyond the model's limits and beyond what I'd consider to be safe S&M play. Like when he suspends models only by a collar around their necks, or when he plays with electricity around a model's chest. You can't get video like that anymore, but that's probably a good thing. Maybe I'm just jaded as fuck right now.

---

Talked to my girlfriend about accepting me as a kinky-type person tonight. I think it went well with us expressing our feelings about that part of my personality. I just went over my latex and crossdressing fetishes and the possibility of introducing her to the others later.

She and I are quite serious, so I'm glad that she's willing to try and put up with it and even experiment with kink together. That's all that I could really ask her to do, so I'm satisfied.

---

I've cast my first prototype piece for the composite chastity belt.

Yesterday, I created a prototype in modelling clay, sealed a cardboard box, and poured silicone molding mix over the prototype to create a mold. Then after the silicone cured, I removed the modelling clay prototype, and poured resin and catalyst into the mold.

I used polyester resin (Castin Craft clear), which is the variety of resin that stinks to high hell like chemicals. Next time, I'll try epoxy resin which is supposed to have much less odor and cure dry to the touch as opposed to polyester which cures tacky. I'm starting to believe that Alumilite resin is a variety of epoxy resin. Being able to use a non-toxic resin is pretty important for something I'm going to be wearing next to my skin, doncha think?

This first piece is just a prototype to test my locking mechanism, so it doesn't really matter what it's made of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home