Monday, October 23, 2006

I spent last night locked up in my Neosteel Waist she-male chastity belt. In fact, it's on for 2 days until Tuesday at midnight, thanks to my electronic key safe and the Strict Mistress program. No real reason. It's something I've had in the back of my head for a while.

Basically, I've spent today testing out this leather sleep sack that I bought about a year ago. I tried sleeping in it and my custom leather hood from Mister S last night, but I've got this thing about sleeping in the hood and fear that I might asphyxiate.

I'm going to try and pop the question to my girlfriend on Wednesday: "Would you like to try some bondage?"

I'll try and explain the safety procedures I'm going to prepare: EMT scissors, panic snaps at the corners that she can reach.

I hope she likes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home