Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Being Measured for a Latowski.

As promised, I'll recall my tale of being measured for a Latowski chastity belt last Saturday, September 30th.

When I went inside the Mr. S store and was pointed in the right direction, I found myself in front of Mario Latowski, his secretary and his interpreter.

They were busy taking someone's measurements, so I took some pictures of their display:


On the left, is the measuring sample. On the right is a demonstration model of an actual belt.
The measuring sample is the outer shell of a belt, but instead of locks, the two halves are laced together at each hip.

When I was measured, I stripped down to my underwear, and wore this wrestling singlet that was provided for me. The measuring sample was laced onto me as tightly as possible. Mr. Latowski them poked his fingers around my hip bone, taking notes where extra needed to be added or removed to fit my bone structure.

Each integrated lock is actually a small padlock inside a square metal tube. The hasp closes around a grooved locking post that extends from the silicone(?) hip pad through a hole in the rear half of the belt and through the square tube. There are extra holes for adjustability.

A very nice design, and an even better example of craftsmanship. The interior is what you'd expect from welded steel, and you can see vestiges of that on the inside of the belt, which has been sanded. But the chrome polish on the exterior is marvelous!


Here's a cutaway photo of the silicone liner. It's not oriented the right way. The right side is what faces the bottom of the belt. The belt comes with two holes that align with matching holes in the liner. The idea is to use a syringe to squirt water down these holes for cleaning.


The penis cavity comes in standard sizes. A sample model for the cavity is shown above.


And here's nobody you want to know and Mario Latowski. He's the one in the orange gi (karate uniform). I have a photo of his friend who was demonstrating his own Latowski belt (and a full leather suit with attached lockable mittens, but I don't think that I should publish his likeness without written permission, a signature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home