Saturday, October 14, 2006

Lethargy has taken hold of me this last week. The nights are getting colder here in the Bay Area, and I think this is a good case for my having Seasonal Affective Disorder.

I'll have to mention that to my psychiatrist on Monday.

So I've managed to get myself worked up over the new expansion for Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War, The Dark Crusade. Now whether to get it at Best Buy or on Amazon. I have a $25 Amazon certificate, but Best Buy has it for $25 locally and that means instant gratification.

Oh the choices!!!

I've also vowed to have a Champions game ready for my gaming group this Thursday night, so some work will have to go into that too.

Not to mention that I need a job pretty bad right now, and I have to kick myself into looking for one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home